Friends of the Muskoka Concert Association
Do you have a few minutes to spare? We need some help with a number of light tasks that take very little time. If you would like to lend a hand, we are looking for the following:
- Concert Greeter - greet concert goers and ask them to sign up for email blasts about our concerts that include reminders and details about last minute changes.
- Flyer Distribution - distribute flyers around town or at the market.
- We have designed a simple business card. Would you be willing to take some of these cards and place them at your favorite retailers and/or post them on your grocer’s notice board?
- Pre-Concert Set Up - put out posters and flyers on the tables in the Trillium Court prior to each concert. Typically the Trillium Court opens an hour before performance time.
- Donation Jar Attendant - look after the cookie donation jar during concerts.
- Concert Photographer - take a handful of photos of the concert including pre & post concert reception. Getting names/permission and putting the pictures in the local papers would be awesome.
- Refreshment Clean Up
You may have noticed other things that would improve everyone’s theatre experience. If so, please tell us and let us know if/how you can help.
We look forward to seeing you at the concerts and we hope you bring your friends as well.